Maxicut RM600 Rotary Mower
The Twose RM600 rotary mower is available in a cutting width of 6.0m and is suitable for tractors of 100hp and above. Specifically designed for safe, fast, efficient and effective cutting on all terrains.
Independent wing lift fives optimum manouvrability with the automatic levelling linkage keeping the deck parallel to the ground for an even cut and easy heigh adjustment.
The wide angle PTO supplies power from the tractor to the mower but also allows the tightest of turns when working in confined spaces and around obstacles. Excellent for set aside and large pasture topping.
- 6.0m (19’ 8”)
- Three powerful rotors for outstanding productivity
- Innovative delta-wing design for peak efficiency
- Nine hardened updraft swinging blades
- Choice of cutting heights from 25 to 375mm
- 150mm blade overlap for fine finish
- Flexible wings adjust to the contours of the ground
- Safe, fast hydraulic folding for safe transport
- Replaceable full-length skids
- Front and rear chains protect operators
Reliability and protection
- 1000 PTO overrun protection
- Robust build quality
- Contractors, local government, professionals
|6.0m (19' 8"")
|Overall Width (m)
||6.3m (20' 6")|
|PTO Running Speed (rpm)||2.56m (8' 4")
|Number of Rotors||3|
|Blade Tip Speed||9